Content producer for national and international television channels. We have produced telenovelas, series, miniseries, documentaries, magazines, call TV game shows, news and child and youth projects.
We have wide experience in the development of productions for all kinds of audiences:
- 10 telenovelas produced for the prime time of RCN Channel in Colombia and one for Venevisión Internacional.
- 3 India Catalina Prizes of the International Film Festival of Cartagena, Colombia.
- 2 nominations for best series 2004 in the TV y Novelas Awards and an India Catalina Award for best drama 2002.
- 1756 hours produced of drama, including series, miniseries, soap operas and telenovelas.
- Broadcasts in 16 countries: Colombia, United States, Venezuela, Panama, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Paraguay, Perú, Chile, Bolivia and Argentina.
- 79 produced documentaries for different television channels: Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Infinito, Sun Channel and Caracol Channel).
- 3 international awards: New York International Film and Video Festival, Zoie Films Festival and Biarritz Film Festival.
- Filming in Colombia, Mexico, Brasil, Panama, Guatemala and so on.
- Broadcasts in Latin America and Europe.
Magazines, news and Call TV game shows
- We have designed and broadcasted more than 7 news: Noticolor, Noticiero Nacional (National News), Criptón, Noticiero de la noche (Evening news), Teledeportes (Telesports), Colombia 12:30, Buenos Días Colombia (Good Morning Colombia), Telepaís (Telecountry), Noticiero del Senado (Senate News) and so on.
- More than 500 annual hours of cultural magazines and other formats of sports and special events.
- We produced the first Call TV format (Quizmania) for Fremantlemedia, broadcasted by RCN Channel.
Child and youth projects
- Vampire Girl, youth musical series, has been broadcasted in Latin America and some countries of Europe, thus winning a Kids Choice Award Colombia 2014 for favourite television programme.
- Our child magazine Verde Manzana (Green Apple), produced for the Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar (ICBF – Family Wellness Colombian Institute), won the India Catalina Prize for best child programme and was transmitted in Colombia, Mexico, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Panama and so on.
- We designed and broadcasted for several years the Franja Metro for Channel Capital. It was a live magazine full of interactive games which was broadcasted for 5 hours, from Monday to Friday.
- Pedagogical material for Unicef and the ICBF.
- Production and live transmission of Bichos Biches, broadcasted by RCN Channel.